What is A Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant is an independent contractor who provides administrative services to clients while operating outside of the client's office.
My name is Vaneka and I work exclusively with authors to help make their day easier, giving them more time to focus on their writing. I know that it can be pretty much of a handful juggling writing, raising kids, working a 9 to 5 and any other activities that must be done. Vaneka's VIP Literary Services can take a lot of that stress away from you by taking care of things that need to be done but doesn't have to be done by you.
Listed below are many ways that I can help you. If something's not listed that you may need help with please use the contact form and inquire about it. I'm sure I can get the job done for you. After all, I'm here to assist you.
How Can I Help You?
Facebook Page Management
- Page Admin or New Setup
- Facebook Page Management (Updating pages, responding to messages)
Planning & Management
Book Tour Planning & Management
- Virtual/Online Blog Tour Coordination
- Book Tour Coordination
- Contacting Bloggers & Scheduling Blog Interviews, Spotlights, etc.
- Contacting & Scheduling Blog Talk Radio (BTR) Interviews
- Contacting Bookstores, Libraries, etc. (Schedule Book Signings)
Street Team, Fan Club &/or Review Team Management
- ARC or Book Review Team Management
- Street Team, Fan Club &/or Review Team Admin & New Setup
- Organizing Giveaways (Sending out &/ gifting copies to winners.)
- Answer questions from fans regarding future releases, promotional events, signings, etc. or forward inquiry to the author for a response.
- Organizing Twitter Chats, Release Parties, Blog Tours, Book Blasts
- Scheduling Interviews &/ Events
- Contacting Book Clubs (In Person & Online)
- Remind you of upcoming events
- Creating & Sharing Events; Inviting guests (Contacting Vendors & Sponsors)
- Responding, Proofreading, Editing & Sending Emails
- Maintaining/Organizing Calendar (Google Calendar)
- Test Reading
- Book Reviews
Press Release/Media Kit & Newsletter Creation
- Creating Press Release &/or Media Kit
- Creating, Editing & Reviewing Newsletters
- Updating Press Release &/or Media Kit
*All teasers and other promotional graphics will be provided by the author. Any other graphics should be approved by the author before it is posted.*
Social Media Promotion
- Book Promotion
- Author Promotion
- Social Media Blasts
- Group Promotion
- Blog Setup
- Website Setup